viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Pegging and More

Photo



Photo







pegginglovers: Our favourite #threesome ;-) find other #strapon...



pegginglovers:

Our favourite #threesome ;-)

find other #strapon #pegging #lovers on www.pegginglovers.com

join #free and get up to 50% #discount on #subscriptions

#mistress #bdsm #kink #femdom

image

pegginglovers: Final preparation before the #ass #attack...



pegginglovers:

Final preparation before the #ass #attack ;-)

meet other #strapon #lovers for a #date on www.pegginglovers.com

join #free and get up to 50% #discount on subscriptions

#pegging #femdom #bdsm #mistress #kink

whichsideareyouon: I'm in need of a serious thrashing, one that...



whichsideareyouon:

I'm in need of a serious thrashing, one that leaves the kind of marks that hang around for several days. Alas, my lady has gone away, so until she comes back I can only dream.

Photo



boiled851: Yasmin Lee





















boiled851:

Yasmin Lee

lingeriebomb: sexy...



lingeriebomb:

sexy maid

http://lingeriebomb.tumblr.com/

http://bw-picabomb.tumblr.com/

http://picabomb.tumblr.com/

kascoo: GIRL ON...



kascoo:

GIRL ON BOYPegging - Anilingus - Fingering » Follow

swrredhead: Just relax baby, just relax, it is bigger than our...



swrredhead:

Just relax baby, just relax, it is bigger than our last one, but I looks so nice. Gawd, yes, relax and get used to it so I can fuck your ass nice and deep.  Gawd, this is so hot seeing your ass stretch like that. 

swrredhead: I don't think it is too big baby.  I think it is...



swrredhead:

I don't think it is too big baby.  I think it is the perfect size and goes so well with my new Mistress boots and body stocking.  Don't be getting shy on me now honey, you said you wanted to play this way and made me watch those movies, and I think I know just how to do it now.  Call me Mistress and get on your knees.

swrredhead: Eyes on me baby, just keep looking at it.  We will...



swrredhead:

Eyes on me baby, just keep looking at it.  We will get to my friends house soon and then we are going to have one hell of a party and a night you will never forget.  Naughty boy.  Getting all hard just thinking about this, aren't you?

swrredhead:  No, let's not bother going to the bedroom tonight...



swrredhead:

 No, let's not bother going to the bedroom tonight baby.  I got all dressed up in this just for you and so am going to play with you for the next few hours, right here on the couch.  You like it, don't you?

swrredhead:  There he is, only a little late tonight.  OK, just...



swrredhead:

 There he is, only a little late tonight.  OK, just get out of the car and walk into the house like I told you to, and go to the living room like I told you in the text.  Oh he is so going to love his surprise tonight.

swrredhead: Sit there and relax baby.  I said I would dress up...



swrredhead:

Sit there and relax baby.  I said I would dress up in a pretty school girl outfit just for you, but we had to have a deal, I get to restrain your hands and do whatever I want.  Now, let me just get this on right so we can play.

swrredhead:  So do you like my outfit boy?  I saw all those...



swrredhead:

 So do you like my outfit boy?  I saw all those pics and videos you have been looking at on the computer.  How come you never told me you wanted to try out some fun pegging play?  I love the idea and can't wait to see you take my pretty toy in your tight little ass.

swrredhead: There you go slut boy.  Now you are a real bitch...



swrredhead:

There you go slut boy.  Now you are a real bitch boy taking two cocks at once.  Such a good dirty boy you are for letting me and my friend fuck you at the same time.

swrredhead: Shhh baby, I know you love it, but you have to be...



swrredhead:

Shhh baby, I know you love it, but you have to be quiet.  We don't want to wake the whole house up while I fuck your ass.  Naughty boy you.  Now calm down and get used to it. Just relax, I want to go slow and enjoy ever inch of fucking you.

swrredhead: Cum for me, come n, cum for me again and again and...



swrredhead:

Cum for me, come n, cum for me again and again and again.  Tell me how good it feels to let out all that sweet cum while my big dick is in your tight little ass, oh, don't you worry baby, I am not stopping, I fucking love to hear how good it feels.

swrredhead: I fucking love this new toy baby.  It is just so...



swrredhead:

I fucking love this new toy baby.  It is just so big and feels like I have so much control and power with it on.  Fuck, my nipples are getting hard at just the thought of pegging your tight ass with this monster.  You like it?   Can I fuck your ass till you cum all over my tits and then you lick it off?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario