viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Imogeneize

Photo





Up eight pounds since my last post holllaaaaa





Up eight pounds since my last post holllaaaaa

Photo



So I tried on some clothes from last summer…I hadn't...





So I tried on some clothes from last summer…I hadn't realized how much I've gained

My Measurements

Bust: 47.5 inches

Waist:36.5 inches

Belly: 48.5 inches

I'm really excited now that my tummy's finally...



I'm really excited now that my tummy's finally starting to hang over my jeans :)

Getting fatter….should I keep going?



Getting fatter….should I keep going?

Hey there…



Hey there…

how much do you weigh? would you like to become even bigger? and would you be interested in doing stuffing videos?

Right now I'm about 195, not really trying to gain but I probably will…and I'm always interested in eating

How tall are you cuteness? :)

Almost 5'4"

Welcome to tumblr! So glad to see you back on the internets. Would you say that you're bigger or smaller than your video from last year?

Going by the scale I weigh less but I think I look bigger

Oh wow, you're gorgeous!

I try…You look pretty nice yourself ;)

Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

Oreos all the way

How much did you weigh previously and what got you into gaining?

The last video I made before I left I was right at 200. In the beginning I never really intended to start gaining, it just happened and I went with it…

I've been following you on youtube for a long time and was just wondering where you disappeared to for all this time? D: And, of course, how much you weigh? ;p

I started dating a guy who wasn't really into bigger girls and didn't understand the whole thing, so I lost interest in it for a while, lost some weight and all. Then we broke up and I remembered how much I missed gaining :)And this morning the scale said 197

What is the best and worst thing about being a curvier girl?

Best thing: Eating what I want and not worrying about it

Worst thing: Clothes shopping…

Photo



I figured that since there were so many lovely ladies here on...



I figured that since there were so many lovely ladies here on tumblr, maybe I would try it too

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario