domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

☺ ✰ ♀♀♀ Ⓐ ┼ KöRV ╰(♡__♥)╮

Photo



Photo



helenofdestroy: :(



helenofdestroy:

:(

Photo



Photo



nope: why is everyone hotter than me i hate this site 

nope:

why is everyone hotter than me i hate this site 

Photo



jakeenglish: jakeenglish: My mom mixed two half empty dish...



jakeenglish:

jakeenglish:

My mom mixed two half empty dish soaps and it made a gradient of cleanliness

i told my mom about how her soapy creation got me 400 notes on the internet and she told me to get a job

Photo



sisterwolf: Pieter Hugo



sisterwolf:

Pieter Hugo

lsimhbiwfefmtlol: This is why they remade Spiderman.



















lsimhbiwfefmtlol:

This is why they remade Spiderman.

lameborghini: girl are u a fortune cookie because ur always wrong

lameborghini:

girl are u a fortune cookie because ur always wrong

*house phone rings*

*house phone rings*
Me: no

Photo



the-absolute-funniest-posts: this should be hung in an art...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

this should be hung in an art museum

Photo



da-ghetto-booteh: Definition of a bad bitch



da-ghetto-booteh:

Definition of a bad bitch

Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario