viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

I Like Big Legs and I Cannot Lie!

redheadedcub91: Got myself a new briefs. :)





redheadedcub91:

Got myself a new briefs. :)

Photo







hotbodybuilders: Got beef



hotbodybuilders:

Got beef

imshaych: jbcraig1984



imshaych:

jbcraig1984

speedochubby: one of my dearest friends



speedochubby:

one of my dearest friends

speedochubby: Goldfinger Speedo pudgebear: Gold speedo...



speedochubby:

Goldfinger Speedo

pudgebear:

Gold speedo activate!!

Photo



speedochubby: love him, Sexy, Cool, Self-confident



speedochubby:

love him, Sexy, Cool, Self-confident

speedochubby: Big, Sex, Powerful, Gracious, anything else?



speedochubby:

Big, Sex, Powerful, Gracious, anything else?

Photo



elfstone8189: Request: Back/Ass



elfstone8189:

Request: Back/Ass

elfstone8189: Request(s): Small Shirt / Tight Breifs



elfstone8189:

Request(s): Small Shirt / Tight Breifs

Photo



qualurd: Bhflint is super adorable.



qualurd:

Bhflint is super adorable.

wehonights: thick & hairy



wehonights:

thick & hairy

shadowolf1970: My hubby wearing Woofer's speedo! Hee hee



shadowolf1970:

My hubby wearing Woofer's speedo! Hee hee

aghostwhorawkscawk: Posting this for my baby coz' I'm hoping...



aghostwhorawkscawk:

Posting this for my baby coz' I'm hoping his jaw will drop and he'll end up fantasizing about coming to work and fucking the demons out of me in the smoke-shop bathroom.
If y'all like it, that's cool too ;)

Photo



thebigbearcave: superbears: LOVE TO EAT THAT HUGE PERFECT...



thebigbearcave:

superbears:

LOVE TO EAT THAT HUGE PERFECT BUM

wow

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario